-
January 15th, 2002, 02:55 AM
#1
Inactive Member
When's the next meet???????????????
------------------
93 del Slo SI
Captiva Blue Pearl
16" Enkei RPO2's
--Mark--
-
January 15th, 2002, 08:11 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Next meet will be Feb 2. That is Ground Hog day. Legend has it the ground hog comes out of his hole and if he does NOT see his shadow, winter is almost over.
Maybe we can have a cerimonial popping out of the top of our cars and see if we can scare old man winter away.
The plan: meet around noon at Silver Dollar Pizza in Aloha. Eat and figure out what we would like to see happen in the upcoming year. Then a drive if the weather is not too crummy.
Hope to see you there and I will post more as we get closer. Please pass this on to anyone from Seattle also.
Loki
------------------
Edd and Nikki
93 del Sol Si
-
January 17th, 2002, 05:52 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Thanks for setting this one up, Edd.
Mark - What's your email addy? [email protected] always gets bounced back to me now...
------------------
NinjaDogg
95 VTEC
15.634 @ 88.61mph
-
February 2nd, 2002, 08:18 AM
#4
Inactive Member
pizza at silver dollar pizza on t.v. hwy
head east on tv from hwy 217. silver dollar is approx 182nd on the r/h side.
see ya around noon.
------------------
-
February 25th, 2002, 03:12 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I don't have e-mail anymore, so...I'll try to check back on this page more often. I also don't have internet, so I have to use a friends. I have a phone though. You guys know my number right? I'll try to make it to the March meeet.
------------------
93 del Slo SI
Captiva Blue Pearl
16" Enkei RPO2's
--Mark--
-
February 25th, 2002, 04:22 PM
#6
Inactive Member
come check out the new site.
no cool graphics, but the info will be updated more often.
cool graphics come later!!!
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks